1/4 inch wide, with 6 magnets at 2,500 gauss each. Made of solid copper.
Do not use a magnetic bracelet if you wear a pacemaker or electric implants of any kind, or are allergic to metal.
Awesome Copper Bracelet
Posted by Unknown on May 12th 2017
Posted by Patricia Gorby on Dec 7th 2016
The first time I bought these bracelets they immediately gave my husband relief. This time no results. As a matter of fact they broke him out in a rash.
Posted by Cathy Krumvieda on Dec 2nd 2016
Have seen some relief in my hand from the bracelet in a short time. Happy with the bracelet
Customers also viewed