PerfectAmino™ contains the eight essential amino acids the body needs to support and maintain its muscular, skeletal, enzymatic, and hormonal systems. The essential amino acids in PerfectAmino are in the exact proportions needed for maximum utilization by the body. High quality non-GMO, vegan-sourced, pharmaceutical-grade aminos.
What's Inside PerfectAmino™
PerfectAmino ingredients contain the eight essential amino acids:
- Tryptophan encourages the release of serotonin and melatonin.
- Lysine deficiency can result in a deficiency in niacin (Vitamin B). It is beneficial in treating and preventing herpes.
- Methionine supplies sulphur and other compounds required by the body for normal metabolism and growth.
- Valine is needed for muscle metabolism, tissue repair, and for the maintenance of proper nitrogen balance in the body.
- Leucine stimulates muscle protein synthesis and may be the major fuel involved in anabolic (tissue building) reactions.
- Isoleucine is important for blood sugar regulation, muscle development and repair and energy regulation.
- Threonine is important for antibody production. It can be converted into glycine and serine.
- Phenylalanine stimulates certain hormones including adrenaline and noradrenaline, which are activating substances in the central and peripheral nervous systems.
PerfectAmino ingredients contain no fat, sodium, sugar, yeast, gluten, soy, corn, wheat, rice, GMO, preservatives, excipients, dairy or animal products. (Store in a cool, dry place.)”
Use this dietary protein substitute to augment your protein intake and increase strength and stamina! PERFECT AMINO takes only 23 minutes to fully digest and gives 99% AAU (Amino Acid Utilization). In comparison, only 48% of egg protein is utilized and only 32% of meat and poultry is utilized by the body! Contains no fat, sodium, sugar, yeast, gluten, soy, corn, wheat, rice, GMO, preservatives, excipients, dairy or animal products. Great for weight loss, general health, bodybuilding and overall clean eating. Individual dosage may vary depending on nutritional status, gender, age and intensity and frequency of physical activity These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.